Thursday, January 14, 2010

"For I know the plans I have made for you..."

I love how unpredictable God can be. I have thought that a few things in my life are for sure, and were always going to stay the same. It always seems, as soon as I get comfortable, God changes it just to get me out of my box. It's frustrating at times, but I'm learning to get used to these changes. I'm learning to let go of trying to control my own life and my future. It's in God's hands. He knows what is best for me, even better then I do. "I'm trusting in what you say, today is the day."

2 comments:

  1. Amen and amen!!!! I know God has huge things in store for you. Keep your eyes on him and follow his lead. Love you and praying for you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so i didn't remember that you got a new blog and i was JUST about to comment on your other one saying "dude why do you NEVER post?!"
    so i'll start following you on THIS one!!!! haha love you!

    ReplyDelete